Holiday Pretty Mini
In addition to the regular running market, we are using our platform to inspire and teach the next generation of talented Alberta makers.
The Pretty Mini Market is open to makers and creators under the age of 15.
Each space includes:
- 5x8 space
- One 8 foot table
- Two chairs
- Black linens
- Sign with your name
- Decorated 'Pretty Mini' section
- Your story posted + shared via All Things Pretty
Move in Saturday November 27th 12:00am -4:00pm, Set up must be completed by 4:30 pm.
Saturday Market Hours 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Sunday Market Hours 10:00am-4:00pm
Pack up and move out 4:00pm to 5:30pm Sunday November 28th
If for some reason you need to cancel your space after you have been accepted and paid, here's what you need to know:
- If cancelling before 6 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 75% of your space cost
- If cancelling before 4 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 50% of your space cost
- After 4 weeks prior to the market, no refund will be issued
- There will be a non refundable administration fee of $20.00 on all cancellations.
- If the market can move forward regardless of the AHS mandates, we will. Cancellation Policy will apply.
- The Westerner Park Policy (the venue) will be followed by ATP. They currently are using the 'Restriction Exemption Program' requiring vaccination proof/ negative COVID test to enter the property. This applies to shoppers and vendors.
***Cancellation must be received by email and the date of that email will be used to determine the refund due to you