Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all in person markets are tentatively booked. When applications become available, we will post to social and email out to our Pretty Supporters!
Thank you for your patience.
April 24 10:00am-7:00pm
April 25 10:00am-4:00pm
VENDOR SETUP TIMES:
To be determined
COST FOR BOTH DAYS:
5 x 8 space = $160
8 x 8 space = $200
8 x 10 space = $210
10 x 10 space = $225
*Table = additional $15
*Corner Booth= additional $40
You can pay for your space by sending an etransfer or by Visa or MasterCard.
***Payment will not be required until you are accepted as a vendor. Once you have been notified of your acceptance and received your invoice, you will have 48 hours to submit your payment to secure your space.
PROOF OF INSURANCE:
Once you have been selected as a vendor, we require proof of insurance. If you don't have liability insurance you can purchase Exhibitor/Vendor Booth & Kiosk Liability Insurance from PAL Canada at the following link:
This market is juried, which means we review all applications that are submitted and choose the vendors that best suit the market and our demographic. You will be notified by email after that date if you have been accepted.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A decorated venue that reflects All Things Pretty
- Tables, if you request one for an additional $15
- Power, can be used for an additional $15
- Signage at the intersection to the venue
- Free Downloadable app with push notifications
- Radio advertising
- Facebook/Instagram advertising
- Vendor Love Profiles to feature your business before the market on social media
- Promotion of the event. We will do everything listed above but we need your help too! The more you can help promote and spread the word, the better the market will be for everyone, including you
- A logo and product photos for us to use in your Vendor Love feature on social media
- Booth and Table styles that reflect the image of All Things Pretty. We can help if you need ideas!
- Setup during scheduled times only and NO packing up until 4:00 pm on the 3rd
If for some reason you need to cancel your space after you have been accepted and paid, here's what you need to know:
- If cancelling before 6 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 75% of your space cost
- If cancelling before 4 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 50% of your space cost
- After 4 weeks prior to the market, no refund will be issued
Tessa Rancier 403-352-1266
Samantha Anderson 403-559-6345
23 Lake Ridge, Olds AB T4H 1W6