DOWN the aisle
All Things Pretty
In Red Deer, AB
We are so excited that you are interested in becoming a vendor for this one of a kind event! A truly unique wedding show that Red Deer is ready for!
Our goal in starting this event was to create a market to showcase All Things Pretty for every aspect of planning a dream wedding
We are searching for all things wedding, unique, handmade, creative, one of a kind, and everything in between!
***Please note, we are not accepting any MLM/Direct Sales companies***
Colette and Lauren
Sunday, March 11, 2018 10:00am to 4:00pm
VENDOR SETUP TIMES:
Saturday, March 10 from 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday, March 11 from 7:00am - 9:30am
*Setup time will only be available for some on Sunday, March 11 due to room availability. You will be notified if this affects you upon acceptance as a vendor.
The Black Knight Inn 2929 50 Ave, Red Deer, AB T4R 1H1
cocktail table space (3x5) = $150 *great for travel agent, officiant, dj, etc
5 x 8 space = $250
8 x 8 space = $325
8 x 10 space = $375
10 x 10 space = $450
*Table (no coverings) = additional $15
*Table with black tablecloth and skirting = additional $35
INCLUDED IN YOUR VENDOR FEES:
- A vendor photo shoot on a scheduled date that will include a head shot and 3 product photos that you can keep for your own marketing (Additional product photos can be purchased if desired as well)
- A free listing in our vendor/wedding directory that will be given to each bride in attendance (Additional/Larger ad space can be purchased as well)
- A MIMOSA!
You can pay for your space by sending an etransfer, using paypal or calling/emailing us a Visa or MasterCard.
***Payment will not be required until you are accepted as a vendor. Once you have been notified of your acceptance, you will have 72 hours to submit your payment or your spot will be forfeited.
PROOF OF INSURANCE:
Once you have been selected as a vendor, we will require proof of exhibitor liability insurance prior to the market . If you don't have liability insurance you can purchase Exhibitor/Vendor Booth & Kiosk Liability Insurance from PAL Canada at the following link:
This market is juried, which means we review all applications that are submitted and choose the vendors that best suit the market and our demographic. The deadline to apply is Dec 30, 2017. You will be notified by email the first week of January if you have been accepted.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A decorated venue that reflects All Things Pretty
- Tables, if you request one for an additional $15 or $35, depending on choice made
- Signage at the intersection to the venue
- Post cards/Posters around Red Deer
- Printed Vendor Directory given to all brides in attendance
- Radio advertising
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram paid advertising
- Vendor Love Profiles to feature your business before the market
- Styled vignettes to feature vendors outside of their booth space
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Promotion of the event. We will do everything listed above but we need your help too! The more you can help promote and spread the word, the better the market will be for everyone, including you ;)
- A business write up and logo for us to use in your Vendor Love feature on social media
- Booth and Table styles that reflect the image of All Things Pretty. We can help if you need ideas!
- Setup during scheduled times only and NO packing up until 4:00 pm on the 11th
If for some reason you need to cancel your space after you have been accepted and paid, here's what you need to know
- If cancelling before 8 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 75% of your space cost
- If cancelling before 4 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 50% of your space cost
- After 4 weeks prior to the market, no refund will be issued
***Cancellation must be received by email and the date of that email will be used to determine the refund due to you
Colette Bell 403-505-3638
Lauren Cowles 403-352-6043
5544 45 Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N3L8
VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
March 11, 2018
By submitting this form I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms, requirements and cancellation policy laid out in the above vendor information section and would like to apply for a space at the All Things Pretty Wedding Market. If for some reason, after submitting this application, I change my mind or am unable to attend I will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw my application before the selection process begins
***Please note, we are not accepting any MLM/Direct Sales companies for this market***