All Things Pretty
in red deer, AB
We are so excited that you are interested in becoming a vendor for this one of a kind event!
Our goal in starting this event was to create a market to showcase All Things Pretty!
We are searching for all things vintage, unique, handmade, creative, one of a kind, curated and everything in between!
***Please note, we are not accepting any MLM/Direct Sales companies***
Colette and Lauren
SATURDAY, May 5, 2018* Soiree & Market - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
*Ticketed Event - Tickets will be available in advance online
SUNDAY, May 6, 2018 Market - 10:00am to 4:00pm
VENDOR SETUP TIMES:
SATURDAY, May 5 from 12:00pm - 4:30pm
COST FOR BOTH DAYS:
5 x 8 space = $160
8 x 8 space = $200
8 x 10 space = $210
10 x 10 space = $220
*Table = additional $15
*Power = additional $15
You can pay for your space by sending an etransfer or by Visa or MasterCard.
***Payment will not be required until you are accepted as a vendor. Once you have been notified of your acceptance and received your invoice, you will have 72 hours to submit your payment to secure your space.
PROOF OF INSURANCE:
Once you have been selected as a vendor, we require proof of insurance. If you don't have liability insurance you can purchase Exhibitor/Vendor Booth & Kiosk Liability Insurance from PAL Canada at the following link:
This market is juried, which means we review all applications that are submitted and choose the vendors that best suit the market and our demographic. The deadline to apply is February 5, 2018. You will be notified by email after that date if you have been accepted.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A decorated venue that reflects All Things Pretty
- Tables, if you request one for an additional $15
- Signage at the intersection to the venue
- 2 Soiree tickets to give away on your social media pages
- Postcard mail out to 2500 homes
- Radio advertising
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram advertising
- Vendor Love Profiles to feature your business before the market on social media
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Promotion of the event. We will do everything listed above but we need your help too! The more you can help promote and spread the word, the better the market will be for everyone, including you
- A logo and product photos for us to use in your Vendor Love feature on social media
- Booth and Table styles that reflect the image of All Things Pretty. We can help if you need ideas!
- Setup during scheduled times only and NO packing up until 4:00 pm on the 6th
If for some reason you need to cancel your space after you have been accepted and paid, here's what you need to know
- If cancelling before 8 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 75% of your space cost
- If cancelling before 4 weeks prior to the market, you will receive a refund of 50% of your space cost
- After 4 weeks prior to the market, no refund will be issued
***Cancellation must be received by email and the date of that email will be used to determine the refund due to you
Colette Bell 403-505-3638
Lauren Cowles 403-352-6043
5544 45 Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N3L8
VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
May 5 & 6, 2018
By submitting this form I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the terms, requirements and cancellation policy laid out in the above vendor information section and would like to apply for a space at the All Things Pretty Market.
***Please note, we are not accepting any MLM/Direct Sales companies for this market***